UN Report Urges New Agenda for Resilient, Sustainable Cities
DOE Issues a Notice of Public Meeting and Webinar Pertaining to the Appliance Standards and Rulemaking Federal Advisory Committee (ASRAC)
The Department of Energy (DOE) has issued a pre-publication Federal Register notice of public meeting and webinar concerning ASRAC. (August 5, 2016).
- DOE will host a public meeting on October 18, 2016; 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. being held at the Navigant Offices, 1200 19th Street, Suite 700, N.W. Washington, DC.
- To register for the webinar portion of the meeting.
- To attend the public meeting, please notify the Appliance and Equipment Standards staff at Appliance_Standards_Public_Meetings@ee.doe.gov or (202) 586-6636.
- Find more information on ASRAC including milestones, statutory authority, rulemaking documents, and any other related rulemakings.
- All notices, public comments, public meeting transcripts, and supporting documents associated with ASRAC are included in Docket No. EERE-2013-BT-NOC-0005.
This email is part of an effort by the Department of Energy to notify all interested persons of recently issued Federal Register notices and other significant program developments under the Appliance and Equipment Standards Program.